Thank you for purchasing a uniquely handcrafted baby wrap! It may take a little practice tying your wrap on, but you will be a pro at it in no time! You will enjoy having your little blessing close to you and hands-free.
1. Take the wrap with the panel facing out, holding it at each end of panel piece, centered in front of your belly with the long pieces hanging down.
2. Take the two sides and cross them behind your back and pulling opposite sides over your shoulders. (Make sure you do not twist the wrap as you do this.)
3. You will now have the wrap around your waist, over your shoulders, with the loose ends hanging over the front of your shoulders. Take these ends and tuck them through the panel that is now in front of you belly.
4. Crisscross these pieces that you have just tucked in, again keeping them from twisting up.
5. Now, bring the crisscross pieces around to your back again. You may tie it here or crisscross them again and tie them in the front. Tie it where it is most comfortable for you.
You may find after tying the wrap that it is too tight or too loose. You may untie it and adjust it without unwrapping it. Never untie the wrap to adjust it while the baby is in the wrap and not supported with your hands.
Always use common sense when using your wrap with your baby. Never place the baby in the wrap if you have not securely tied it. Do not use the wrap hands free if you are in any way not comfortable with how you have placed the baby in the wrap. The baby should never be in a postion where her chin is touching her chest. The wrap is not flame resistant and it is not recommended to be used while cooking near a hot surface or while drinking hot fluids. If you have further questions and to see more instructions, please see the videos below or email me at SweeterThanHoney@q.com.